The Rotor Safety Challenge at HAI HELI-EXPO 2014
February 25–27 • Anaheim Convention Center
At HELI-EXPO 2014 in Anaheim, California, HAI will bring back the Rotor Safety Challenge: a convenient and economical way to learn industry best practices and safety tools and techniques you can apply back on the job.
Free to all HELI-EXPO® attendees and conveniently scheduled on show days, the Rotor Safety Challenge features 41 one-hour safety education sessions.
You can review the Rotor Safety Challenge schedule, including detailed information on each session and instructor, or print the complete schedule of Rotor Safety Challenge sessions.
Questions? Contact HAI at 703-683-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the HAI Rotor Safety Challenge
Attend at least six Rotor Safety Challenge sessions at HAI HELI-EXPO 2014 and receive a certificate of recognition for completing the 2014 HAI Rotor Safety Challenge.
Take the Safety Challenge in three simple steps:
- Select safety sessions to attend from the HAI Rotor Safety Challenge Schedule.
- At the conclusion of each session, receive an official poker chip from the room monitor or presenter.
- Once you have earned at least six poker chips, drop by the HAI Booth on the show floor, turn in your chips to an HAI Safety Committee member, and immediately receive a certificate of recognition. The show floor will be open the following hours:
- Tuesday, February 25, 10:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 26, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday, February 27, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Note: you must present your HAI HELI-EXPO attendee badge to attend any Rotor Safety Challenge session.