HAI Professional Education courses at HAI HELI-EXPO 2014 target issues of specific concern to helicopter operators, pilots, managers, maintenance and safety professionals, and transitioning military, and provide information essential to success in today’s rapidly changing operating environment.
In 2014, HAI is offering 27 different courses, taught by some of the best instructors in the industry, including seven new courses. For more information about individual courses or to register, select a course from this list of 2014 Professional Education Courses.
Course Locations and Dates
Professional Education courses will be offered from February 20 through March 2, 2014. All courses will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center, Level 2, located at 800 West Katella Avenue, Anaheim, California 92802.
Students should check in at the education course registration desk in advance of their course. The education course registration desk will be located in the Anaheim Convention Center, Level 2. The desk will be open during the following hours:
- Friday, February 21, 1 pm to 5 pm
- Saturday, February 22, through Thursday, February 27, 7 am to 5 pm
- Friday, February 28, 7 am to 5 pm.
HAI and its instructors reserve the right to adjust course outlines, schedules, and materials. Class times may be adjusted by the instructor. Parking fees are not included in the course registration fee and are the responsibility of the course participant.
How to Register
Each 2014 Professional Education course description features both online registration and a downloadable course registration form. Enrollment is limited; registrations will be accepted in order of receipt by HAI. Confirmation emails will be sent to registrants once their seat is confirmed.
- Online Registration. Online registration is available for each course until midnight the night before the class begins or until the class fills.
- Downloadable Course Registration Form. Registrants can also register using the course registration form and submitting it via the methods below. These registrations must be received at HAI’s offices no later than January 10, 2014.
Fax – 703-683-4745
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 703-683-4646
Mail – Helicopter Association International, Attn: Education, 1920 Ballenger Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22314-2898.
- Onsite Registration. Onsite registration is offered at the education course registration desk and is based on availability. The education course registration desk will be located in the Anaheim Convention Center, Level 2. The desk will be open during the following hours:
Friday, February 21, 1 pm to 5 pm
Saturday, February 22, through Thursday, February 27, 7 am to 5 pm
Friday, February 28, 7 am to 5 pm.
Fees and Discounts
Registration fees are listed on each 2014 Professional Education course description. Here are some additional ways to save:
- HAI Member Discount – Join HAI, the association for the international helicopter community, today and register for our Professional Education courses at the member price.
- Early-Bird Pricing – Attendees who register by midnight on January 10, 2014, will receive discounted pricing on their courses.
- Complimentary One-Day Pass to HELI-EXPO – Course participants receive one complimentary day pass to the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition, HAI HELI-EXPO® for the day of their choice, for each course registration. (Note: This does not apply to free courses.)
Certificates of Completion
Upon completion of each course, participants will receive a certificate of completion suitable for framing.
Professional Education Credits
For many courses, participants will receive credit toward the FAA Wings or Aviation Maintenance Technician programs. View the individual course pages for more information.
The Flight Instructor Refresher Course provides you with a unique opportunity to renew your instructor certificate at a helicopter-only seminar.
Some HAI HELI-EXPO 2013 Professional Education Courses are accepted by the FAA for inspection authorization renewal credit hours. View the individual 2014 Professional Education course descriptions for more information.
Substitutions and Cancellations
Substitutions are welcome at any time and are based on availability. Cancellation requests must be made in writing within 30 days of the course to receive a refund minus a $20 processing fee. Submit any cancellation requests to: Helicopter Association International, Attn: Education, 1920 Ballenger Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22314-2898.
HAI reserves the right to cancel a course and return any associated registration fees because of insufficient registration, instructor illness, or national emergency. The liability of HAI and its participating contractors, sponsors, and service providers is limited to the registration fee.
Hotel and Travel Information
Make your HAI HELI-EXPO hotel reservations early to ensure a room at the hotel of your choice and take advantage of discounted airfare and car rental rates.
Questions? Contact HAI at 703-683-4646 or email@example.com.