The Rotor Safety Challenge at HAI HELI-EXPO 2014
February 24–26 • Anaheim Convention Center
At HAI HELI-EXPO 2014 in Anaheim, California, HAI will bring back the Rotor Safety Challenge: a convenient and economical way to learn industry best practices and safety tools and techniques you can apply back on the job.
Free to all HELI-EXPO® attendees and conveniently scheduled on show days, the Rotor Safety Challenge features 44 safety education events, including 41 one-hour safety education sessions. Most events are eligible for FAA Wings and AMT program credits. Attendees who attend at least six Rotor Safety Challenge events are eligible to receive a certificate of recognition.
There is something for every aviation professional in the 44 Rotor Safety Challenge events — from aviation law for pilots to best practices for fuel management to building the financial case for your safety budget. Other events will feature investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board presenting accident case studies, and the HAI Safety Committee reaching out to the Expo attendeees to take the pulse of safety in helicopter aviation.
You can review the list of Rotor Safety Challenge events or the 2014 Rotor Safety Challenge schedule (or print this pdf schedule).
Questions? Contact HAI at 703-683-4646 or email@example.com.
Take the HAI Rotor Safety Challenge
Attend at least six Rotor Safety Challenge events at HAI HELI-EXPO 2014 and receive a certificate of recognition for completing the Rotor Safety Challenge:
- Select safety events to attend from the HAI Rotor Safety Challenge Schedule.
- At the conclusion of each event, collect proof of attendance from the room monitor or presenter.
- Once you have attended at least six events, drop by the HAI Booth on the show floor, present your proof of attendance to an HAI Safety Committee member, and immediately receive a certificate of recognition. The show floor will be open the following hours:
- Tuesday, February 25, 10:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 26, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday, February 27, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Note: you must present your HAI HELI-EXPO attendee badge to attend any Rotor Safety Challenge session.