San Diego, Calif. – Helicopter Links, the online helicopter directory, announces its advisory board of helicopter pilots and marketing professionals. The board, comprised of six members, each with a special set of skills, was established to help the business realize its strategic objectives.
"Each member's unique contribution is invaluable to the continued success of the website," said Michael Hampson, owner of Helicopter Links. "They help make the site as useful as possible to both new and veteran helicopter professionals worldwide."
Advisory board members include:
• Eric Post: attorney, commercial/CFI helicopter and ASEL, A&P mechanic with inspection authorization. Arizona, USA.
• Mike Muenich: helicopter airline transport pilot, flight and instrument instructor certification, A&P mechanic. Owner, Rotor and Plane Aircraft Appraisals. Member, National Aircraft Appraisers Association (NAAA). Florida, USA.
• Tom Interval: marketing communications specialist, writer, editor, graphic designer, web designer. California, USA.
• Jennifer Schumaker: published journalist, editor. California, USA.
• Tim Hughes: president, eMerchant Marketing, LLC.; Ogden Directories. Sales, marketing, advertising and yellow page professional. Member, Association of Directory Publishers. Maryland, USA.
• John Evangelista: graphic designer, web designer and social media professional. California, USA.
"All of the advisory board members have been working with us for several years," said Hampson, and I felt it was time to give recognition where recognition is due."
About Helicopter Links
Based in San Diego, California, USA, Helicopter Links is a comprehensive, easy-to-navigate worldwide directory of helicopter manufactures, operators, suppliers, maintenance facilities, pilot schools, professional organizations, publications, trade shows, air shows, museums, and more. Helicopter Links has been online for 10 years, has over 2,800 links in 70 categories of helicopter information, and does not require a membership or login to use. Helicopter Links offers one free listing to any helicopter related company.
For the last 12 months (June 1, 2011 - May 31, 2012), Helicopter Links sent over 33,000 (outgoing) referrals to rotorcraft (helicopter and gyrocopter, OEM and homebuilts) manufacturers worldwide. Helicopter Links is a member of Helicopter Association International.
About Helicopter Links' Facebook Page
Whether a paid advertiser or not, all helicopter manufacturers and helicopter companies are welcome to email their helicopter pictures and YouTube video links and Helicopter Links will post these to the Helicopter Links Facebook page.