Select Use of Blickle Products will Increase Maintenance Stand Safety and Quality
(October 2, 2012 - Las Vegas, NV) - All Metal Maintenance Stands, a global leader in the development and manufacturing of "safety first" custom maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment, and hangar equipment, announces that it has signed an agreement with Blickle Wheels and Casters USA to exclusively use Blickle wheels and casters on the All Metal MS "safety first" product line. Since 1953, Blickle has produced state-of- the-art products to companies globally, providing their customers with the best wheels and casters available on the market.
All Metal MS began testing the Blickle wheels and casters in March of 2012, and the positive customer feedback was overwhelming. All Metal MS will be installing Blickle wheels and casters on all of its stands and equipment further enhancing All Metal's already superior products. These wheels and casters have received such positive feedback that in addition to installing them on all future maintenance stands and equipment, All Metal MS will be introducing an upgrade program giving their customers the opportunity to purchase a retrofit package that will allow them to easily and inexpensively install them on their existing All Metal MS products.
John Buscema, President and CEO of All Metal MS, Inc. stated that solely using Blickle products will make the company's already-superior products even better. "Our company has been blessed with new opportunities and relationships with partners that have the ability to enhance our products."
"We are very happy to offer our customers a product that promotes both safety and efficiency for mechanics working on all types of aircraft. Blickle wheels and casters support our company's mission of having superior safety first products," said Buscema.
Blickle products are now featured on All Metal MS stands and equipment, and the retrofit upgrade program will be unveiled in the upcoming months.
Features of the Blickle casters to be used by All Metal:
- Highly resilient softer rubber wheels will smoothly overcome large obstacles: hoses, nuts, bolts.
- The wheels are not affected by metal chips and will eject most debris as they rotate.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and non-marking, non-scuffing. They will preserve the high gloss of epoxy coated surfaces.
- Precision ball bearing wheels will reduce starting and rolling resistance (push-pull).
- Precision ball bearing wheel is precisely mounted to the caster's yoke resulting in a lower swaying effect and added stability.
- The caster's swivel head offers precise swivel action and very low swivel head play. This also adds to the stand's stability.
- Highly reliable and easy access locking systems: Ergonomic and efficient.
- Optional Independent directional lock capability.
About All Metal Maintenance Stands:
All Metal MS has been providing high quality maintenance stands to the aviation industry for more than a decade. We specialize in the innovative design and manufacturing of safety first aircraft maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment and hangar equipment for all Helicopter applications, and focus on working with customers to design customized products that enhance and improve aircraft maintenance. All Metal MS is an innovator in the production of quality safety first aircraft maintenance stands, improving safety and enhancing maintenance effectiveness. All Metal M.S. custom safety first aircraft maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment and hangar equipment are sought after and tested by aircraft mechanics worldwide. All Metal MS is a global leader in safety first maintenance technology.